NOW HIRING EXPERIENED EQUIPMENT OPERATOR TO JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
Ace Aggregates LLC is seeking highly motivated personnel.
We pride ourselves on making things happen! Our positions require passionate individuals who demonstrate initiative, takes ownership, and exhibit a high level of personal leadership and demonstrates a positive safety attitude.
This position is responsible for the use and operation heavy construction equipment which includes Front End Loader. Dozer, Excavator and Rock Truck would be a plus. This position requires the operator to have prior experience working on a mine/quarry setting environment.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Position may involve performing other duties as required, which may not be mentioned below. Specific functions may change from time to time.
- Load trucks and stockpile stone aggregate. Move dirt, rocks, and materials, using dozers, trucks, excavators.
- Coordinate machine actions with other activities, positioning or moving loads in response to hand or audio signals from crew members.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment such as greasing and fueling.
- Fill out pre & post equipment inspection slips and report deficiencies to Supervisor daily.
- Maintains cleanliness of vehicles.
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Learn, follow, and promote all safety regulations of Ace Aggregates.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly, listen and understand information through spoken words and sentences to ensure full comprehension of job duties, safety regulations, and other situations that may require an immediate response.
- Performs other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or upper management.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS
- This position requires working in the internal and external environment.
- Normal work hours Monday thru Friday. Evening and weekend as required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
- Previous work-related skill, knowledge, and/or experience are required.
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Excellent communication.
- Develop and maintain positive attitude. Be courteous, prompt, and respectful to others.
- Must pass drug test and background check? NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Work safely at all times surrounded by unpredictable field conditions, continuously moving vehicles, equipment, and adverse weather conditions.
- Fuel equipment daily
- Keep equipment clean inside and out
- Inquire about our COMPETITIVE PAY AND BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Excellent Healthcare, Dental and Vision package
- 401K Retirement Plan w/ Company contribution
- Paid Holidays
- Excellent Vacation Structure