NOW HIRING EXPERIENCED HEAVY EQUIPMENT LOADER/OPERATOR. JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
Ace Aggregates LLC, located 5.5 Miles East of Nestorville, WV is seeking highly motivated personnel.
We pride ourselves on making things happen! Our positions require passionate individuals who demonstrate initiative, takes ownership, and exhibit a high level of personal leadership and demonstrates a positive safety attitude.
This position is responsible for the use and operation of a heavy construction Front End Loader. This position requires the equipment operator to have prior experience working on a mine/quarry setting environment or equivalent experience.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Position may involve performing other duties as required, which may not be mentioned below. Specific functions may change from time to time.
- Load out trucks, move dirt and rocks and materials, using front end loader.
- Drive and maneuver equipment equipped over various types of surface areas and grades to distribute for loading.
- Coordinate machine actions with other activities, positioning or moving loads in response to hand or audio signals from crew members.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Must be able to quickly and repeatedly adjust controls of machine to exact positions as necessary and maintain safe operation of the equipment at all times.
- Learn, follow, and conduct operational safety guidelines of Ace Aggregates and Mine Regulations.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly, listen and understand information through spoken words and sentences to ensure full comprehension of job duties, safety regulations, and other situations that may require an immediate response.
- May require night, weekend, holiday, and/or overtime work based on the job site’s operation schedule.
- Performs other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or upper management.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS
- This position requires working in the internal and external environment.
- This position requires a flexible work schedule; night and/or weekends may be required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
- Previous work-related skill, knowledge, and/or experience are required.
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Excellent communication
- Develop and maintain positive attitude. Be courteous, prompt, and respectful to others.
- Must pass drug test and background check. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Work safely at all times surrounded by unpredictable field conditions, continuously moving vehicles, equipment, and adverse weather conditions.
- Fuel equipment daily
- Keep equipment clean inside and out
- Inquire about our COMPETITIVE PAY AND BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Excellent Healthcare, Dental and Vision package
401K Retirement Plan w/ Company contribution
- Paid Holidays
- Excellent Vacation Structure
- Home every night.