NOW HIRING EXPERIENED HEAVY EQUIPMENT MECHANIC. JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
Ace Aggregates LLC, located 5.5 Miles East of Nestorville, WV is seeking highly motivated personnel.
We pride ourselves on making things happen! Our positions require passionate individuals who demonstrate initiative, takes ownership, and exhibit a high level of personal leadership and demonstrates a positive safety attitude.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The primary objective of equipment maintenance is the repair and up-keep of production equipment; making sure to keep it in a safe, effective operating condition so that production and quality targets can be met on time and at cost.
- Develop quick and accurate communication with field personnel and dispatch. • Assure quality of repairs to minimize recall/duplicate work.
- Assure compliance with all MSHA/OSHA and Company safety polices.
- Diagnoses issues based on experience, analysis, and testing
- Performs routine service inspections or tests and completes standard maintenance jobs
- Repairs diesel-driven vehicles and motorized equipment
- Maintains cleanliness of vehicles and equipment while performing service or repairs
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Position may involve performing other duties as required, which may not be mentioned below. Specific functions may change from time to time.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS
- This position requires working in the internal and external environment.
- This position requires a flexible work schedule; night and/or weekends may be required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
- Previous work-related skill, knowledge, and/or experience are required.
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Excellent communication.
- Develop and maintain positive attitude. Be courteous, prompt, and respectful to others.
- Must pass drug test and background check? NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Work safely at all times surrounded by unpredictable field conditions, continuously moving vehicles, equipment, and adverse weather conditions.
- Must be able to work early mornings, evenings, and weekends.
- Inquire about our COMPETITIVE PAY AND BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Excellent Healthcare, Dental and Vision package
- 401K Retirement Plan w/ Company contribution
- Paid Holidays
- Excellent Vacation Structure
- Home every night.