NOW HIRING EXPERIENCED HEAVY EQUIPMENT MECHANIC/MANAGER. JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
ACE AGGREGATES LLC, is seeking highly motivated personnel.
Our positions require passionate individuals who demonstrate initiative, takes ownership, and exhibit a high level of personal leadership and demonstrates a positive safety attitude.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The primary objective of equipment maintenance/manager is the repair and up-keep of production equipment; making sure to keep it in a safe, effective operating condition so that production and quality targets can be met on time and at cost.
- Develop quick and accurate communication with field personnel and dispatch.
- Assure quality of repairs to minimize recall/duplicate work.
- Assure compliance with all MSHA/OSHA and Company safety polices.
- Operate and inspect machines or heavy equipment in order to diagnose defect.
- Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools.
- Repairs diesel-driven vehicles, motorized equipment, hydraulics & pneumatic systems.
- Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles.
- Schedule maintenance for industrial machines and equipment, and keep accurate up to date equipment service records.
- Read and understand operating manuals, blueprints, and technical drawings.
- Maintains cleanliness of vehicles and equipment while performing service or repairs.
- Position may involve performing other duties as required, which may not be mentioned below. Specific functions may change from time to time.
RESPONSIBILITIES / WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS
- This position requires working in the internal and external environment.
- This position requires a flexible work schedule; night and/or weekends may be required.
- Communicate with operations daily to determine status of fleet repair and maintenance.
- Manage parts inventory control.
- Scheduling of mechanical staff for open repairs and of preventive maintenance.
- Obtain replacement parts, install and/or make repairs.
- Completion of paperwork as required.
- Can provide own tools. (OPTIONAL)
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
- Previous work-related skill, knowledge, and/or experience are required.
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude. Be courteous, prompt, and respectful to others.
- Must pass drug test and background check? NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Work safely at all times surrounded by unpredictable field conditions, continuously moving vehicles, equipment, and adverse weather conditions.
- Must be able to work early mornings, evenings, and weekends.
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent Healthcare, Dental and Vision package
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Excellent Vacation Structure